July 18 2009 (20:00:45) Author: arraffaele (0 comments)
X Invasion is a free GNU/GPL space invaders style game written in c++.
This game is a simple clone of famous game Space Invaders with some others features, it is a port from my old amiga game written in AMOS. Find the original amiga version in "Aminet".
July 15 2009 (12:38:49) Author: arraffaele (0 comments)
Mazzuoro! is a free GNU/GPL strategy board game, exactly is a remake of the classic mancala game.
You can play against the computer or against a human and the goal its to put in your box more objects than the other player.
July 13 2009 (18:02:29) Author: arraffaele (0 comments)
After one year and more Webmatic version 3.0.0 (Webmatic cube) has been released and its now fully object oriented PHP script with a lot of changes.
Changes from version 2.8:
- Webmatic was totally rewritten and is now fully object oriented and needs PHP 5 to work;
- Webmatic is much lighter and faster;
- Now the users password are stored using md5;
- Webmatic its now more modular and you can write own expansions;
- The web interface is now more user friendly;
- Webmatic use now a new and more powerful css style system for the skins.
February 19 2008 (18:14:01) Author: arraffaele (0 comments)
Webmatic version 2.8 has been released with a lot of changes.
Here the list of changes in version 2.8:
- New panel added "Happy birthday";
- New panel added "Special offer";
- Started api creation for development (now only for the styles). Sorry but the api are undocumented in this version;
- Added read/unread marker in the forums (for users that are connected);
- Added function lock/unlock discussion in the forums;
- Added discussion hits counter in the forums;
- Added time generator page and query counter function;
- Security bug, that lets some sql injection and XSS exploits, fixed;
- Now the users can use only BBCode tags for the input, only administrators can use also HTML;
- Some graphic objects added and style "elios" added;
- Some code optimizations and minor bugs was also fixed.
January 31 2008 (10:49:41) Author: arraffaele (0 comments)
Like Webmatic applets, also Webmatic flashlet its now released under GNU/GPL license and are free to download and use.
This is the major changes in version 1.11:
Regcode was removed from all the flashlets and source code (.fla) was released (24 flashlets in total).
Fonts bug fixed in all the menu flashlets.
Visualization error fixed in Light and LightMenu flashlets.
Browser crash bug fixed in all the flashlets.
January 29 2008 (21:26:58) Author: arraffaele (0 comments)
Webmatic applets its now released under GNU/GPL license and are free to download and use.
Regcode was removed from all the applets and source code was released (41 applets in total).
Please see the applets then download it.